DBT-informed Art Therapy Group Online
Do you ever feel like no matter how hard you try, your emotions always seem to get the best of you? Are you struggling to break negative patterns of thinking, coping, and self-sabotaging? Take control over your life by learning healthy ways to respond to stress and build a life that is truly worth living.
This group offers support from a professional counselor trained in DBT and group members with similar struggles who are working on building a healthier, happier life. Art therapy is incorporated into many of the groups to enhance learning while helping to improve mood and reduce stress.
DBT teaches you skills that enable you to:
- understand and control your emotions (not let your emotions control you)
- communicate more effectively with others
- improve the quality of relationships
- build and keep healthy relationships
- increase positive emotions and decrease unwanted emotions
- improve self esteem
- improve quality of life
- improve focus and ability to accomplish goals
- be more flexible and able to adapt to change
- stop doing things you wish you wouldn’t do! (e.g., smoking, self-harming, binge eating, etc.)
- and more…
Contact me for a free 15 minute consultation to see if this group might be a good fit for you. Learn more about DBT here.